SBI Recruitment 2018 for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. SBI Online Recruitment 2018, Apply for 121 Specialist Cadre Bharti 2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
SBI Recruitment 2018 for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
Total No. of Posts: 121
Post Name : Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Manager (Credit Analyst): 35 Posts
2. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30 Posts
3. Manager (Asset Management): 2 Posts
4. Chief Manager (Asset Management): 1 Post
5. Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 5 Posts
6. Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20 Posts
7. Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 1 Post
8. Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 4 Posts
9. Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 1 Post
10. Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 1 Post
11. Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 2 Posts
12. Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 1 Post
13. Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 1 Post
14. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 1 Post
15. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 1 Post
16. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 1 Post
17. Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 8 Posts
18. Manager (Digital Marketing): 2 Posts
19. Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 1 Post
20. Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 1 Post
21. Manager (Marketing): 1 Post
22. Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 1 Post
SBI 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Notification
Interested Candidates Must See notification at official Website : sbi.co.in
- CA or MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Finance recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-1 to 6,
- CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Finance for post-7,
- MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Rural Marketing/ Rural Management/ PG in Agriculture recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-8 & 9 with relevant post qualification experience.
Must read Online Application form Details Syllabus
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. Go to Current Openings & select the desired post.
4. Click on Apply Online.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.