Railway Recruitment Board has newly published recruitment notification in order to recruit candidates for various vacant post such as Law Assistant, Translator, Junior Stenographer, Inspector etc on its official site www.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2014 before due date 10 November, 2014. It is huge vacancies for those candidates who are interested working in the railway department. As we all know candidates are desperately waiting for jobs for India railways. As per huge vacancies of 1405 post thousands of candidates are going to apply. For more detailed information go through below information:
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment
Total Vacancies: 1405
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant: 43 posts
- Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer: 975 posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 82 posts
- Librarian: 02 posts
- Staff & Welfare Inspector: 56 posts
- Library Information Assistant: 04 posts
- Assistant Catering Manager/Catering Inspector/ Catering Supervisor Grade-III/ Assistant Canteen Manager: 49 posts
- Catering Inspector (Commercial)/ Catering Inspector Gr-II/ Catering Inspector/ Catering Sup Gr-I: 60 posts
- Horticulture Supervisor/ Horticulture Inspector: 08 posts
- Commercial Cook/ Head Cook: 17 posts
- Publicity Inspector: 04 posts
- Finger Print Examiner: 06 posts
- Senior Publicity Inspector: 03 posts
- Photographer: 01 post
- Scientific Supervisor Psycho: 02 posts
- Scientific Supervisor Ergonomics & Training: 02 posts
- Artist (Psycho): 01 post
- Scientific Assistant Gr-I (Training): 01 post
- Teacher Gr-IV/ Malayalam Language: 01 post
- Lab Assistant-III (Workshop): 06 posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 10 posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 03 posts
- Assistant Master (PGT) Geography: 01 post
- Assistant Mistress (PGT): 02 posts
- Teacher Grade-IV: 23 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher: 05 posts
- Teacher Grade-I (Biology): 01 post
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 29 posts
- Field Man (Horticulture): 01 post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts): 01 post
- Teacher Grade-II: 05 posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 01 post
- Craft Teacher: 01 post
- Music Teacher: 01 post
- General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Minorities/ EBC category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Education qualification: Refer official notification for it.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years as on 01 January, 2015. Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
Salary Scale: Detail of pay scale post wise will be given in official notification go through it.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be based on medical fitness, skill test, written exam, and personal interview.
How To Apply ?
- Visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On home page you will find recruitment section click over it.
- Here select relevant post and click on apply button.
- Now you will got an application form. Fill up all mandatory information and then submit it.
- After submission must take hard copy of system generated application form. It might be useful for you in future.
- Last date for submitting application form: 10 November, 2014
- Last date for submitting application form for Remote Area: 25 November, 2014
- Written Examination Date for Part II: 18 January, 2015
- Written Examination Date for Part I: 11 January, 2015
Official site: www.indianrailways.gov.in