MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 for 296 Teaching Posts: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU), Vadodara has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 296 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies on temporary basis.Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 for 296 Teaching Posts
Total Posts : 296
Posts Name : Various teaching Posts
1. Professor: 79 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 90 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 127 Posts
Selection : Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1500/- (Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST Candidates) by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.msubaroda.ac.in
1. log on to the website www.msubaroda.ac.in.
2. Click on Notifications & Read the Notification.
3. Click on “http://msubptrecruitment2017.digitaluniversity.ac/”.
4. Click on “Apply Online” & Fill all the details and submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.