Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 – Apply Online for 9713 Armed & Unarmed Constables, Sipayi & Other Vacancies. This finally happens there are a lot of jobs available in Gujarat police 2018. There are a lot of vacancies on the Gujarat police bharti. Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Notification and OJAS Online Jobs Application released for latest 9713 Un-Armed/ Armed Constable – Lokrakshak & Jail Sipahi posts to apply at official Website – www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
LRB Physical Test Admit Card 2019
- Name of posts: Lokrakshak / Constable
- Physical test commence from: 26/02/2019 to 09/03/2019
Updates : OJAS Gujarat LRB Answer key 06-01-2019
Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 – Apply Online for 9713 Armed & Unarmed Constables, Sipayi & Other Vacancies
OJAS Official Notification of Gujarat Police Jobs 2018 for filling up 9713 posts with eligible male and female candidates has already disclosed by the Department. Applicants will be selected on the basis of a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test and Medical Test.
Gujarat Police Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies : 9713 vacancies
Advt No. LRB/201819/1
Advt Name લોકરક્ષક (કોન્સ્ટેબલ) અને જેલ સિપાહી – ગુજરાત પોલીસ દળ – ૨૦૧૮-૧૯
1) Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
2) Armed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
3) Jail Shipai (Male & Female)
Category : Gujarat State Government Jobs
Registration Mode : Online mode only
Helpline Number 1800 233 5500
Gujarat Police Constable Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: All the applying aspirants must have passed 12th (HSC) Exam (ધોરણ ૧૨ પાસ)/ Higher Secondary Exam or its equivalent exam from a State Government approved Education Board. The applicant must be Class 12th passed from a recognized education board and must fulfill the physical and medical standards as given in the official advertisement:
Age Limit : All those who have born in between 06/09/1985 to 07/09/2000 can go for this OJAS Lokrakshak Recruitment.
Candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 33 years.
Reserved Category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit according to the Government Norms.
- અનુસૂચિત જાતિ (SC): 5 years
- અનુસૂચિત જન જાતિ (ST): 5 years
- સામાજીક અને શેક્ષણિક રીતે પછાત વર્ગ (SEBC): 5 years
- UN-reserved Category Woman Candidates: 5 years
- Reserved Category Woman Candidates: 10 years
Application/ Examination Fee:-
General Category – Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) + Bank Charges (Rs. 5.90/-)/ Post Office Charges (Rs. 12/-).
SC/ ST/ Socially and EX-Serviceman – NIL (no fees)
Pay Scale : Must download official advertisement to know more details about salary per month.
Gujarat Police Selection Process
How To Apply
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018, 9713 Constable (Lokrakshak) Jobs Apply Online Application @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- All Candidates Who Wants To Apply, Must Check Below Mentioned Official Website. you should Apply Online.
- Click on the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Enter all the required details in Gujarat Police Online Application Form.
- Attach copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, post the application form to complete Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Process.
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2018 Online Application Form Links are given for your help. You can submit your applications from given respective Links.
- Official Notification Release Date 15.08.2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form 15.08.2018 (11:00 AM)
- Closing/ Last Date to Submit Online Application 07.09.2018 (11:59 PM)
- Written Test Date October/ November 2018
- Written Exam Result Declaration Date To be announced later
- PST/ PET Exam Dates To be notified later
- Final Merit List Release Date To be notified later
Download Call Letter for Gujarat Police Constable / Lokrakshak Exam 2018
- Name of Board: Gujarat Lokrakshak Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Police Constable / Lok Rakshak
- Description: Download call letter for Police Constable / Lok rakshak written exam
- Qualification: 12th Passed
- Call letter available: 20/11/2018
- Exam date: 02/12/2018
New exam Date Will be Released Soon On official Site.
How to check gujarat police lrb result 2019?
Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘Result’ given in front of Current Advertisement
Step 3 – Select ‘LRB (Lokrakshak Recruitment Board’
Step 4 – Click on ‘Result’
Step 5 – Register yourself and login with your registration credentials
Step 6 – Fill the form, click to submit button.
Step 7 – Download your result data.
Book Mark our Website (www.ojas-gujarat.com) for more official ojas lokrakshak job News and updates.