Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 for Database Administrator (DBA) & Computer System Technician Posts. Latest Bank Job available at Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank 2017. Following Posts, Education, Fees, application form etc are Available. Check Full Detail at Below.
Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 for Database Administrator (DBA) & Computer System Technician Posts
1 : Database Administrator (DBA)
The Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for the optimum performance, integrity and security of all databases in use at the Kalupur Bank. He/She will also be involved in the planning and development of new databases, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users on existing databases. The DBA will ensure that all databases in use will have the following qualities:
- Data remains consistent, secure, and available across the database.
- Data is clearly defined.
- Ensure that all IT assets achieve full life time cycle value.
- Users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs.
- There is provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
The DBA will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the IT and Data Protection Act.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Controlling access permissions and privileges and adhering to database security policies
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Database capacity planning.
- Working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and server and network administrators.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Commissioning and installing new applications and customizing existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
- First class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Software / Systems. Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology.
- Oracle Database Certification version 10 or higher.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably in the banking or financial services industry, having managed and administered large databases.
- You will have relevant experience on the Oracle DBMS (version 10 onwards) and Microsoft SQL DBMS, Oracle Weblogic, shell script programming and knowledge of SQL, Java, etc..
- You will demonstrate working knowledge on the following operating systems: Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows Server 2008, 2012, etc..
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design including normalization.
- Develop standards and benchmarking of IT applications being used in the Group for Channels.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good organizational and managerial skills.
- The skill to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT.
- A willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- A commitment to continuing professional development and maintaining your Oracle certification.
- And an understanding of information legislation, such as the IT and Data Protection Act.
2 : Computer System Technician
The Computer System Technician will be responsible for the optimum performance, configuration, maintenance and trouble shooting of all hardware and software used at Kalupur Bank. The qualified Computer System Technician will ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities. The goal is to install and maintain high quality computer systems and networks.
The Computer System Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring its optimal performance. As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions.
The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and retirement of equipment.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of PCs, networking hardware and related products.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware products for purchase.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Installing and configuring PC security and anti-malware.
- Configuring and maintaining Active Directory and implementation of AD bank wide.
- Maintaining all software licenses and ensuring that the bank is in compliance of licensing norms.
Qualifications and Work Experience :
- At least a second class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Software / Systems Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology.
- MCSE certification would be preferred.
- Additional certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge on the following operating systems: Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, etc.
- Proven experience as computer systems technician or similar role for at least 3 years preferably in the banking or financial services industry.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills :
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Hands-on experience with configuring LAN/WAN networks.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment