ONGC Recruitment 2015 for 332 posts / vacancy 2015. As per latest Recruitment News ONGC Provides some important updates and Notification for Current Recruitment. See More Details at below.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 for 332 posts / vacancy 2015
Organization Name : ONGC
Total posts : 232 posts
I. A-II Level: 119 Posts
1. Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 50 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 Posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
8. Nurse Gd III: 02 Posts
9. Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
10. Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 Posts
11. Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 Posts
II. A-I Level: 203 Posts
1. Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 Post
2. Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 Posts
3. Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
4. Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 Posts
5. Jr Assistant Technician (Production): 25 Posts
6. Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
7. Jr Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 Posts
8. Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 Posts
9. Jr Asst (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Jr Assistant (Steno-English): 02 Posts
11. Jr Assistant (Material Management): 08 Posts
12. Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 16 Posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
14. Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration): 06 Posts
15. Junior Security Supervisor: 08 Posts
III. W-I Level: 10 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 10 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-30 years for UR for A-I & A-II, 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for OBC, 18-27 years for UR for W-I as on 24-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental
candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/Geophysics/ Physics for post A-II 1, 3, 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation
Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering for post A-II 2, 4, 5, 6, Graduation for post A-II 7, High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science & Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade for post A-I 4 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection : Candidates will be selected based on written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.Processing/
Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- (Rs. 50/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates) through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com. No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website [www.ongcindia.com] from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Apply online: Click Here
For More Jobs and ONGC Recruitment, Stay updated with us.